google-site-verification: google617314e106a28fde.html

Friday, January 8, 2010

Both Statements Can Be True

Tuesday night my dad babysat so Peter and I could go to the temple. Today when I gave Ellen a hug and said, "I love you," she pointed her finger at me and sang, "And I love YOU, a bushel and a peck!"

Ellen: Gampa Tacy sang dat to me. He sang dat to me when I was in my bed.
Me: Aww. You know he used to sing that song to me when I was a little girl?
Ellen: No, he sang that to me when I was a little girl!

3 comments:

Hannah Holt said...

Sounds like you're in trouble, "A barrel and a heap..."

Amber said...

My grandpa sang that song to me and then to my daughter! I've seen you do the laptime program at OPL when we still lived there. We enjoyed you immensely!

Shane's Angie said...

My mom sings that song to my kids, but the weird thing is she never did sing it to me...hmmm.
Did you know the library has a darling little book with the words to that song? So cute!